Friday, October 30, 2009

And I Hope You're Satisfied/To See The Wind Blow Over Me



I am used to living an unconventional lifestyle and having weeks filled with events stumbling and tumbling over one another to reach the end result of Sunday evening. I could never have seen this one coming though.

Lights, camera, action. My week was filled with losing people, gaining new ones, growing closer to those I love the most and growing the furthest from others I never imagined I would, beautiful news, ugly news, a touch of booze, aging, and attention I did not expect to receive.



Tomorrow I need to face the demons at the business office. Hopefully I don't return like this (the news is not pretty, folks)...



...I'm aiming for something along the lines of this.

You know what I've discovered? No matter just how awful things can be in my life, no matter just how many times I can stumble and fall, I always find that putting on a fresh coat of lipstick and dressing up will fix it. This can be seen as a temporary illusion but if your outward appearance radiates confidence and you firmly believe and hold true to yourself, I think that there isn't anything you can't do.

Love to you all,
Heather

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with the last statement you made. Good luck!

cupcake♥trash said...

love that last photo.

http://cupcaketrash.blogspot.com