Tuesday, January 13, 2009

IVAN GRUNDAHL


From the Spring 2008 collection, Grundahl is a fashion designer from Copenhagen and is in my eyes, the most exciting, provocative designer I've seen in awhile.


Most days I really have a hard time describing my sense of style (I like to mix old world glamour with some modern minimalistic sensibilites) but this dress is very me. I love the black straps, it makes it feel S&M, coupled with the gloves and I would imagine, a pair of thigh high black boots. Definitely delicious.


Kid gloves + sleeveless tuxedo top + thrifted belt=Sundays in the park.


I get a real Grey Gardens vibe from this ensemble.


This color is simply ravishing.
Grundahl's pieces get me excited in a way that I haven't felt since Lanvin. He's going on my favorite designers list, for sure.
Love to you all,
Heather

No comments: