Sunday, January 18, 2009

25


Facebook has this popular thing running around to write a note containing 25 tidbits of information about yourself. I'm putting mine here instead.
1. I’m very independent and I’m infamous for thinking outside of the box. My brain just thinks differently than most people’s.

2. I have a habit of throwing tantrums/making a fool out of myself/drinking myself to oblivion in restaurants.

3. Oranges are my favorite fruit.
4. My favorite episode of The Simpsons is “Lisa’s Wedding”, if you watch it, you get a pretty good idea of the relationship I have with my family.
5. My dream job is to write for Nylon Magazine. That magazine is absolute perfection to me.
6. I’ve thrown up in church before and when I was little and my brother and I were forced to go, we would draw dirty pictures on the backs of the member cards. We came across a collection of them several years ago and laughed like crazy…trust me, you don’t even want to know what we drew.
7. I want to learn how to speak French.
8. My guilty music pleasure is Hilary Duff. I really liked her when I was younger and I listen to her when times are tricky.

9. For some reason, every time I run to someone saying “Guess what?”, they always, always answer, “You’re pregnant?” I’ve since learned to stop doing that.
10. Fashion is my world. I change my outfit several times a day and my favorite designers are Yves Saint Laurent, Lanvin, and Ivan Grundahl (also Rue du Mail and John Galliano).
11. Because it is such a popular question...no, I do not want to get married. I am the girl who thinks marriage is an overly expensive, ridiculous ceremony for people to buy into. I just don’t understand why more people out there aren’t completely terrified by it. It's so creepy, like Noah's Ark, people pairing up. Why is being single looked down on so much?
12. I went through a rebellion phase when I was 13 until about 16. It was a great experience. I highly recommend it.
13. I consider authors to be far more exciting and special to meet than celebrities.

14. Most of my ancestors came from England, so I have an overwhelming amount of English blood in my heritage.
15. I like to read about serial killers and I find them fascinating. Their childhood pasts are so-so to me but I really like to hear about the methods that they used to kill a person. Each one has a special style.
16. I want to travel to Russia to Saint Petersberg to visit the Czar Nicholas II and his family’s homes. I especially want to go to Livadia by the Crimea Sea.

17. My favorite singer is Liv Kristine. She has the most angelic voice I’ve ever heard.
18. Cupcakes and Strawberry Frosted Pop Tarts are my favorite sweets.
19. I love, love, love burlesque, pin-up fashion. It is hot!

20. Cities are my love. I love it loud, busy, and bright at all times, it’s just very comforting for me.

21. Halloween is the only holiday I really enjoy celebrating and believe highly in.
22. I’ve stopped worrying so much about life. It’s going to go the way it will go, we can’t control it and if we try to, we might mess it up. The universe will provide for everybody.

23. Mountain Dew is my favorite soda.

24. I’ve been working since I was 11 and I don’t plan on slowing down anytime soon.
25. Happiness to me is a box in the mail filled with gorgeous clothes to try on for fashion shows in front of a full length mirror, reading The Onion and laughing until I’m rolling on the floor, putting on a fresh coat of lipstick while reading Nylon, running down the street of a really loud, busy city with the sun beaming down on me and an awesome friend waiting across the street laughing the whole time, and having a handsome man buy me a drink at a bar while I am impeccably dressed.
Love to you all,
Heather

No comments: