Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Chanel Spring 2009


Crisp. Black and white. Simple. Simply. Minimal.
And oh yes, headdresses!
While Chanel is never really surprising with their clothing, these headdresses are popping out from the crowd this spring.


Am I the only one who feels compelled to hum some "here comes the bride" melodies? I love the background decorations as well.


A close up of the headdress...so chic. I would work that.


Ruffles reminding me of Natalia modeling for Chanel's 2008 ads...



...and the new shirt I just got which is just as excellent as the picture if not moreso in real life.
On the rise:
-minimal low key looks. Coco always said to take one thing off before you leave and it's a practice that works.
-the ruffle. I can't stress it enough, it's a new accessory like a necklace or a clutch. Brings a little much needed something to the table and you will never stop hearing the praise about it.
Listening to:
-Taxi Doll Waiting
-Alex Gaudino Watch Out
(* The majority of the music I listen to is dance, a smaller division of techno. So don't feel bad if you haven't heard of all the artists. Some of the best radio stations to get a new sensation at are Energy98, Futuradio Chicago, Fusion Radio Chicago, and ipartyradio.com)
Love to you all,
Heather



No comments: