Friday, June 17, 2011

Le End


You had to know it was coming, right?

After 3 years of working on Blogger, I'm moving on. I kind of knew this was coming for some time too. For the last few months, I have not wanted to go onto blogger or log in or update. I did it because in the end the need to write won out but that was all that won. There are more reasons behind why I'm switching over on the new site. Basically it's partially about how I need to streamline my priorities and make them neat and tidy. The other half is because I'm done with college which is what this blog more or less symbolized for a long time. It's time to move onto a more professional side of myself, which has been creeping on here for many entries now but can't fully stand out among the clutter of younger Heather.

Where I have been spending my time has been my other blog at Tumblr. Tumblr is just a simpler place for me to focus on and I've been meaning to create another blog with it for awhile based off of menswear. So I decided I'll do that. I'll keep my first photo based blog, strike up the new one on men, and keep a separate one a lot like this one with all the writing and wordiness there too.

I'm gonna miss you guys, but luckily I enabled the new blog to have everyone follow me, regardless of having a Tumblr account or not.

Here it is....

Champagne Bubble About Town

I hope to see you all there and if not, then email me to keep in touch!! (I'm especially pointing to Jennifer, Cara-Mia, Tracy, and Andrew on this one. I will be sure to email you guys back and love all of you!)

Love to you all,
Heather

5 comments:

Andrew said...

Can you believe that I am actually saddened to see this?
Nevertheless, GOOD LUCK in your future endeavors, Heather! You are an excellent writer, and I wish you the best.

Peace out....Adios....Onward and upward...Don't take any wooden nickles....May the Schwartz be with you....

Etc, etc....

Good luck to you.

Unknown said...

Aw, I come back from a month's hiatus and I hear you're leaving? Sad faaaace! I'll definitely miss heading all of your adventures, but you're around on Tumblr, so at least I can still get a piece of the Heather-brainwave from there. ;)

Romantic Heroine said...

is it for sure?!I will miss your posts. But I wish you all the best for your future. Every decision you will make will be a good one and creates new opportunities!!! And perharps we might hear from you again some day...

little luxury list said...

No way! I will have to bookmark your tumblr then. You will be missed. Will your tumblr BR similar to your blogger blog? Don't forget about us and will catch up with you soon.

xoxo,

Chic 'n Cheap Living

Phoenix said...

I'm totally there, girl!