I've recently won some awards which has been super lovely and though I enjoy winning, I'd much rather share the wealth with other great blogosphere writers!
Award #1 is from Melanie at Melanie's Randomness. One of my favorite bloggers, Melanie's take on life and all of the little and big things that come unexpectedly along is honest and very funny.
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person that gave this to you :) Go on, give them a virtual hug!
2. Copy the award and put it on your blog.
3. List 3 things you love about yourself ♥
4. Post a picture you love (e.g a person you adore etc.)
5. Tag 5 people you wish to pass this award on to :)
My 3 Things:
1) My ability to see the best in people, even if nobody else does.
2) Telling jokes to everyone and making others laugh.
3) My sense of style. Its come a long way, baby.
I don't know who this girl is or who took the photo, but I've loved it for years.
The Fab 5:
a natalie moment
just a small town girl
Propoquery--It's a statement and a question
Shimmer Like Gold
Award #2 comes from JoJo at Newlywed Adventures. I received a recommendation to visit her site and loved it immediately. If I ever get married, I'd like to be like her!
The rules of this award are to list ten facts that aren’t common knowledge and to pass it on to six other deserving bloggers.
1) Though it's a fun myth, Marie Antoinette never actually uttered the phrase "Let them eat cake."
2) Even though we all think it's a vegetable, the tomato is really a fruit.
3) Zooey Deschanel used to date Jason Schwartzman.
4) You might have the same dream as someone else, but it isn't actually the same.
5) California is 42 billion in debt.
6) Tom Cruise wanted the role of Iron Man. (Just imagine no RDJ in that role. Sickening, isn't it?)
7) Deutsch Inc. is an advertising agency who represents Snapple, DirecTV, Johnson & Johnson, VW, and Dr. Pepper among many. I applied for a job there.
8) You should try to never order a drink advertised as a "Cosmopolitan with Champagne" Vodka and champagne are not a winning combination.
9)If you get a Disneyland annual pass, you'll save yourself lots of money and be infinitely happy in one of the most magical places on earth.
10) Dita von Teese has a 17 inch waist, when corseted.
The Swell 6:
Happy By Choice
the lovely dove
we are the glue, and this is how glue works
Who Wants Taters???
Award #3 is from the lovely Jo at Thank U And Good Nite. This is appropriate considering she always puts a smile on my face with her great posts!
This is supposed to be passed on to five followers who bring a ray of sunshine to your blog. :)
The Fine 5:
Fourth Grade Nothing
Res ipsa loquitur
Love to you all,