Thursday, January 7, 2010
It's Raining Awards!
Woo-hoo, number 2! This time it is from the ever so charming, English Rose. Thank you darling!
Write 7 things about yourself and tag 7 others to receive the award.
7 More Tidbits About Me...
1) I have the most beat-up, dropped, scraped-up Blackberry in all the world. Once it used to be a very pretty phone, but time and experiences and traveling halfway across the United States made it a little more world-weary. It's been through life, this little guy. And still has excellent reception.
2) I love soda, especially Cherry Coke, Sprite, Mountain Dew, and Vault. Whatever happened to Slice? That was one helluva delicious orange soda!
3) You know when you're like, 8 and playing MASH with your friends and you have to fill up a list of 5 guys who want to marry and you totally can't do it because you didn't start thinking guys were attractive until 6th grade because puberty hit you really, really late and by now, that entire list would be filled about 80 times over with various celebrities and high school crushes? Bart Simpson was my go-to guy back then. What a badass.
4) When I was younger, I loved Disney Channel programming. I never missed an episode of Lizzie McGuire or Even Stevens and had a big fat crush on the guy in Phil of the Future. The stars on those shows had charisma. The other night, I turned on Disney Channel and I was horrified at the new shows now on. I really cannot get into any of that. Those kids just don't look right. A little bit too perfectly pulled together.
5) You know that romantic moment in movies where it's raining at night and the guy that you're still hung up on runs by screaming your name in the rain? That's happened to me. It was the furthest thing from romantic I can think of, but because my roomie was with me, she was a witness to the fact that...
6)...weird, absurdly strange, inconceivable things CONSTANTLY happen to me on a near-daily basis. Sometimes my friends and even my own parents think I'm making it up, but I'm not. My life is seriously stranger than fiction. Case in point: yesterday I lost a bra strap. Not even kidding. It was a detachable strap that somehow fell off and out of my shirt. So now somewhere on my school campus lies a part of my bra.
And that, my friends, is only the beginning of the oddities of my life.
7) I love to laugh and make jokes and have other people laugh. Laughter is so much fun! Especially the kind that gets your cheek muscles to strain and you start to cry because it hurts so much but in a fantastic, good way.
Lucky 7 to get tagged are:
★ Syd Vicious Lives ★
The Girl in Grey
MY GLITTERING CREATION
And once again, I'm very sorry if my links don't go through. I may need to get a crash course in how to do it properly.
Love to you all,