Thursday, November 12, 2009

I Heart Emma Pillsbury



"I'm a girl who knows her solvents, and your breath smells like rubbing alcohol."

How do I love her? Let me count the ways...

1) Emma is a character on Glee, that little musical phenomenon on FOX. She's a guidance counselor at a high school in Ohio and lends a listening ear to the students there. She's also a bit of a germaphobe and has a big crush on Will Schuster, the glee club leader/Spanish teacher. She's very nice and well-meaning and listens.

2) Her wardrobe. Good God, the woman can dress. In the case of Emma, she wears a whole lot of pastels, pencil skirts, and little cardigans over cute tops. She also has excellent taste in shoes and her hair is perfectly done. I give her an A+ in clothing, it is hard to get me to want to wear Easter egg colors but Emma wins me over each week.

3) Her crush on Will, the married man with the horrible wife (not an exaggeration, the woman is pretending to be pregnant right now) is something we can all relate to. Everyone's always liked someone who wasn't available.

4) Her last name. What? I'm a brand loyalist and Pillsbury is my very favorite brand of them all.

Extra Credit: She also has a wonderful singing voice. Watch the episode where she sings "I Could Have Danced All Night" from My Fair Lady.

Love to you all,
Heather

3 comments:

Jaime @ laviejaime said...

Love her too- that show is so great :)

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Marian said...

hehhe love that quote.it is brilliant. i have never seen glee but hear its fantastic!
xx
marian

Intrinsically Florrie said...

I've never watched Glee but with all these good mentions I might have to see about changing that.
The colour of her cardigan there is gorgeous, especially next to her lovely hair. =]

Florrie x