Friday, August 21, 2009

Kristen Stewart in Dazed and Confused



Not the movie (Lord, no!), just the magazine. And normally, I enjoy teasing Miss Stewart but in this photoshoot, I just really couldn't. Homegirl is looking way stellar in this photo in particular.



And this one too, come to think of it.



I remodeled everything on my blog. That had been on my to-do list for quite some time now but I kept pushing it off for...procrastination's sake haha. I used to be absolutely on time for all projects but I've discovered now that I like to wait until I have some sort of creative spark zings me and I can whip out something sweet.

Obviously I don't necessarily live by this rule for school purposes. Otherwise I'd still have homework from the 3rd grade I'd be working on.

3 comments:

gaby said...

hate her, love the first shot

Anonymous said...

I really like the remodeling job that you did. The new name and look of your blog is great.

Heather Taylor said...

Gaby- I feel the same way. I always wanted to like her but it just never worked out. She's so stiff.

Des- Thanks! :)