Friday, June 5, 2009

Happy Friday!


This always makes me smile!


"I love the fishes cause they're so delicious!"

Another drizzly day but I've been pretty chipper lately. I've been bitten by the creative bug again and I'm back to work on my big fatty story that I've been on and off again with since a little over a year ago. I've been listening to an absolute ton of music lately too, mostly by M83, Air, and The Crystal Method's new album. Since the weather has been dreary, Arcade Fire in my darkened bedroom with the window open is a must.
I keep feeling like I haven't found my summer song yet. There's been a couple I've been hooked on lately:
Cobra Starship feat. Leighton Meester Good Girls Gone Bad
Sophie Ellis Bextor Heartbreak Make Me a Dancer
Max Graham vs. Yes Owner of a Lonely Heart
Matt & Kim Daylight

Am I missing anything truly outstanding? Does anyone have a favorite song yet?
Alrighty, back to the grind.

Love to you all,
Heather

No comments: