Tuesday, May 12, 2009

(Rapture) Tastes So Sweet


Such an unbelievably amazing photograph! I love the white ground, at first glance she looks like she's leaping through the air.


Winona Forever.
She could be me in a movie. I can see it.


GENIUS



This picture breaks my heart in so many ways. I love puppeteers.


The best I think she ever looked...I loved Ray of Light, it was my favorite Madonna album.


I'm almost done with my religion exam. Just one more essay and that's it. No more junior year. I'm procrastinating it out...sleep is about 1,396 years away from me right now.

Thursday is the last day of my job at the front desk. Saturday is the last day at the Star until next semester. I start my new job with university relations on Wednesday and my Community Service Center internship in June.

I'm addicted to work; a workaholic. I'm in an intense love affair with working, we've been together for 10 years and counting.

Faster than the speeding light she's flying

Love to you all,
Heather

No comments: