Friday, April 10, 2009

I Met a Strange Lady/She Made Me Nervous/She Took Me in and Made Me Breakfast


A-HA! Oh, you socks. I've been examining and working the sock with heel look for a little while now, it's a trend that is slowly on the rise.


Amy Adams in W magazine.
Once I was at a party and I remember one of the guys there said, "Aww she's cute, she's wearing a skirt and socks with shoes." This was a few years ago so I'm really happy to see the sock, the shorter end of the stocking stick, is coming back.

This week, I would like to encourage everyone to go out on Tuesday and buy a copy of "Perfect Fifths" by Megan McCafferty. This is an absolutely amazing, intelligently written finale to a great series of books.
And my name is on the acknowledgments page. Thank you, embarrassing DB moments. You always were able to pull in a pinch. ;)

Love to you all,
Heather

No comments: