Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tuesday Tunes


The Chemical Brothers Life is Sweet
This song was playing in class earlier this (well, Monday anyhow) morning. I was hooked so bad after one listen so I wrote down the name to get for later. See, I learn things in college.




Sia's work is great on its own but it's the remixes that are truly excellent and awe-dropping.
I really love The Girl You Lost to Cocaine. Makes me wanna throw on a tulle skirt and Day-Glo bracelets and dance on my bed.



Supafly Inc. Be Together
If I wasn't craving summer like mad already, this song just makes me want it even more.




Sam Sparro Black and Gold
Supersexy and still gorgeous enough to work for a perfume commercial. I've been into this one for a really long time, kind of worked into my theory of things all around me being black and gold last semester.


Morrissey I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
I really and truly adore this song but Morrissey...his voice just sounds much weaker than before. It gets strong here and there but I can feel that nasty ghost of age beginning to creep in.
But I love him aItalicnd I can't wait for the album to drop on Feb. 17th.

I am the princess of procrastination.

Love to you all,
Heather

No comments: