Saturday, January 3, 2009

Playlistin'


Here's a couple playlists I put together...very bored, I need school back in my life immediately!

dirty.fucking.sleazy.funtime. It’s exactly how it sounds
Roar Hercules and Love Affair
Burning Up Ladytron
Personal Jesus Depeche Mode
Cradle of Love Billy Idol
Boys Wanna Be Her Peaches
U Turn Me On Jamie Jo feat. Barry Gibb
I Like It Narcotic Thrust
Faster Kill Pussycat Paul Oakenfold feat. Brittany Murphy
Absurd Fluke
Angel Massive Attack

idol worship We’re not groupies, we’re the band-aids
I’m Not Scared Ladytron
Genesis Justice
White Wedding Pt. 1 Billy Idol
URA Fever The Kills
Paris is Burning Ladyhawke
Model Ex Citizen Quintron
I Wanna Be Adored The Stone Roses
Ruby Kaiser Chiefs

while the sun streams through her hair The perfect day
Blind Hercules and Love Affair
Moi Je Joue Brigitte Bardot
Everyday is Like Sunday Morrissey
Elle Ell’a Kate Ryan
Electric Feel MGMT
We Own the Sky M83
Something About You Level 42
Yoo Hoo Imperial Teen
Long Forgotten Fairy Tale The Magnetic Fields
Time of the Season The Ben Taylor Band
Boy Book of Love
Love to you all,
Heather

No comments: