Friday, December 18, 2009

Rockstar Superstar



Vogue's Jan. 2010 issue with the always lovely and versatile Sasha Pivovarova shot by Steven Meisel with various frontmen of rock groups.



Dear Lanvin,
I will always love your clothes, no matter what. They are timeless and modern.
Love, Heather



If I could pull it off, I would dress in styles akin to Balmain.



Love MGMT. Love this zany housewife-inspired dress.



I have never heard of The Horrors...I am officially old :(



HOLY GOLD GLITTER EYE MAKEUP BATMAN!!



Definitely my kind of style.



I smile every time I see this picture.

Finals are finally over! Thanks to everyone for their support through that stressful time!

Love to you all,
Heather

8 comments:

Sadako said...

Glad finals are done! Those are great pics.

Marie said...

Great pics.. Love the leather pants with the military jacket!!

www.fashionofmysoul.blogspot.com

Elizabeth said...

amazing pictures! very creative outfits. :)

Phoebe Rose said...

Love this editorial! Wahay, glad your finals are over!

Jaime said...

Fun editorial! Love that last picture too!

cupcake♥trash said...

I need that stripped blazer in the second to last photo.

the girl in grey said...

My finals aren't over until Tuesday you lucky duck. BTW-love the straight pink hair. If only I was still blonde...
XO THE GIRL IN GREY

Miss Woody said...

i'm in love with the horrors !