Friday, October 23, 2009

22



I made the cover of the Ventura County Star today, in my fabulous '80s wear from last night at my university's 50th bash. This was the picture and let me tell you, that one is certainly making its rounds on campus. I wish I could have kept that dress, it was so beautiful! I do love this photo and love even moreso that today, my sweets, is....

my 22nd birthday!!! Still recovering a little bit from having kicked off the birthday at midnight last night, haha.

Love to you all,
Heather

3 comments:

Miss Sofia said...

Happy birthday! =D

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on making the cover! Your 80s gear looks great and it makes me want to bust out with my breakdancing moves. lol. I hope you have a very happy birthday and a great weekend.

Phoebe Rose said...

hope you had a great birthday!

http://flowergirlfashion.blogspot.com