Tuesday, June 30, 2009

CONAN IN AUGUST!!



I came home this afternoon to what may just be the best email I've received since the I've set up an email address. Tickets to a taping of The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien this August!!!
For anyone who does not know, I am a HUGE fan of Conan. The episodes of The Simpsons he wrote are among my top favorites with my brother and I (he loves the Monorail episode, I am all about the one where Homer goes back to college...however, Conan written or not, this one will never replace Lisa's Wedding as my favorite).
My brother says that when I watch Conan, it sounds like Spring Break in my room. This is because I act like I'm in the audience every night I watch the show, screaming and shouting and waking up the entire household (back in the day when his show ended at 1:30am).
My dear friend and fellow Simpsons enthusiast Phoebe is going with me to the taping...I wonder who the guests will be.
Doesn't matter. I am Conan bound!!!



One of my favorite men, ever. This was a picture of him I used for a collage I made in high school describing my personality.

Love to you all,
Heather

No comments: