Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sometimes I Wish...


that people talked face to face still,
that human beings could treat one another equally,
the words "ugly" and "hate" could be erased,
our memories could be rid of unpleasant memories,
that technology would collapse for a month and we would discover just how much we rely on it,
that things would get worse before they got better,
days were more like summer both in temperature and mindset,
that I was still excited about drugs,
drinking to the point of passing out still looked awesome,
I wasn't older and younger than my best friends,
I didn't feel like I was burned out on so much,
that everybody didn't feel they needed someone else to complete them,
everyone sees the value and beauty in their simple self and being alone.
Love to you all,
Heather

No comments: